Since now you’re now the proud owner of a new tattoo makes sure it heals properly and looks perfect by taking a good care of it. Aftercare advice may vary from an artist to another but here there are some advices from me:
Products to use for aftercare:
If Sorry Mom Tattoo Aftercare it is not avaliable in your area Bephanthen Ointment can also be used.
Sorry Mom Sunscreen it is perfect for the summer days when it is highly adviced to protect your tattoo.
Tattoo aftercare method:
- Remove the bandage within 2-5 hours
- Wash tattoo with mild or antibacterial soap then dry it with a paper tissue
- Apply a thin coat of Tattoo Aftercare Balm or Bepanthen cream as needed. Don’t let the tattoo to get dry for a few days.
- Avoid sun exposure and NO swimming for at least two-three weeks
- If your clothes are likely to rub on it, keep it covered with clingfilm and medical tape for at least 3 days, no longer than that.
- If it itches, don’t scratch and don't peel it, this will damage your tattoo.
Normaly a tattoo will heal to his final stage within 6 weeks. For the first two weeks it is indicated to use either Tattoo Aftercare Balm or Bepanthen, your tattoo should stay moisturized all the time. After this period use any cream that doesn't contain perfumes as E45 or Cocobutter, you can use this for as long as you want as this will no damage or harm your tattoo.
Enjoy your new art.